DAY-NULM Assam, CMMU Nalbari recently published a job news for the post of CLC Manager and Office Assistant in various two position at City Livelihood Centre under City Mission Unit (CMMU), Nalbari under Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society, Assam (DAY-NULM Assam). Candidates can visit Nalbari Municipal Board, Nalbari. P.N.C. Road. Nalbari, PIN-781335 to appear in the Walk in Interview for the following job vacancies in DAY-NULM CMMU Nalbari Recruitment 2019.
Walk-in Date: 02.08.2019.
DAY-NULM, CMMU, Nalbari Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: CLC Manager
Number of posts: 1
Age: Should be on 18 to 40 years
Education Qualification: Graduate. Should have good computer & accounting knowledge.
Pay: 10.000.00 (Per Month)
2. Name of post: Office Assistant/ Grade IV
Number of posts: 1
Age: Should be on 18 to 40 Years
Education Qualification: Matriculation. Should have experience in housekeeping, store keeping
Pay: 6,000.00 (Per Month)
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates should be permanent residence of Nalbari district preferably Nalbari town.
2. Candidates should devote full time at the City Livelihood Centre.
3. This engagement will be purely temporary on contractual basis.
4. Initially, this engagement will be upto 31st March, 2020 and engagement may be further extended based on performance and requirement of the mission.
5. For appear at walk-in interview no TA/DA shall be paid to Candidate.
Application fee: Not mention
Apply method: Walk in.
Job type: Government job.
How to apply DAY-NULM, CMMU, Nalbari Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to bring relevant testimonials with updated CV and filled up Standard form of Application (Assam Gazette Part IX).
Walk in Interview date, time and venue:
Date – 02.08.2019
Time – 11.00 AM onwards
Venue – Nalbari Municipal Board, Nalbari. P.N.C. Road. Nalbari, PIN-781335.