AAU is going to fill up the following vacant posts on contractual basis under the Project APART presently functioning in different stations/districts including Jorhat campus under Assam Agricultural University.
Last Date: 15.11.2015
AAU, Jorhat Recruitment 2019 Details
1. Name of the post: Research Technician
Number of posts: 7
Education Qualification: Higher Secondary in Arts/Commerce/ Science stream(10+2) or its equivalent examination pass.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in rice production or farming and rice machinery operations. Experience in organizing Farmer’s meetings and community mobilization would be an added advantage.
Note: The incumbent must possess a valid driving license for a motorbike as the job would require extensive local travel in rural areas.
Pay: Rs.1.80 lakhs to 2.19 lakhs per year.
2. Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant-OPIUM
Number of posts: 1
Education Qualification: Higher Secondary in Arts/Commerce/ Science stream(10+2) or its equivalent Examination pass.
Desirable Qualification: Basic knowledge of Computer operations as reflected from acquiring 6(Six) months Diploma Course in Computer operation from a reputed institution.
Pay: Rs.1.80 lakhs per year.
How to apply: Intending eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed Application Format with all relevant documents to the Director of Research(Agri), Assam Agricultural University on or before 15/11/2019.
The prescribed Application format for the above posts may be downloaded from the AAU’s website ‘www.aau.ac.in‘. In case of using the downloaded copy of Application of Format for the above posts, the candidate need not deposit any fee.
Table of Content
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicant must mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope submitting application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of Assam’s rules. In case of the candidates working in AAU, the maximum age limit will be relaxed as per AAU’s norms.
iii. 2(two) copies of self-attested passport size photographs must be enclosed with the Application.
- The candidates for the above posts under APART need not deposit the Application fee and also IPO for using the downloaded copy of Application.
- One self-addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 6.00(Rupees six only) must be enclosed with the application.
- The last date of receipt of Application by the Office of the undersigned is 15/11/2019.
vii. The Applicants must submit self-attested copies of testimonials in support of Qualification, character /conduct, experience, etc.
- Last date for application submission – 15.11.2019
Important web links:
|Download official Advertisement||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|