Abhayapuri College published job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various 4 position. Candidates may submit Applications in the format prescribed by the DHE. Assam vide letter No. DHE/ PA/4/2017/24 dt. 20/12/2017 (may be downloaded from the college website, www.abhayapuricollege.in) along with complete Bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards for the following job vacancies in Abhayapuri College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Abhayapuri College Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 4 posts
1. Chemistry: 01 post, (Roster Point No. 01), Reserved for U.R.(PWD)
2. Economics: 01 post, (Roster Point No. 07), Un Reserved (U.R.)
3. Physics: 02 posts, (Roster Points 6 & 10), 01 Reserved for OBC/ MOBC and 01 Reserved for ST (H))
Education Qualification and Selection Procedure:
As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE407/ 2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) regulation. 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/ PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept. / 1991. The candidates will have to acquire their qualifications as on the last date for submitting the applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with relaxation of 5 Years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
* In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to apply Abhayapuri College Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may submit application accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal. Abhayapuri College, Abhayapuri, payable at SBI, Abhayapuri Branch, (IFSC-SBIN0008462) must reach the office of the Principal, Abhayapuri College within 15 days from the date of publication [30/10/2019.] of this advertisement.
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 30.10.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here.
- Download application form – click here.