ADP College, Nagaon published recruitment news for the post of 4 Assistant Professor vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
ADP College Nagaon Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 4
1. Physics: Roster No. 50, No. of post : 01 (One) Reserved for : ST(H)
2. Zoology: Roster No. 1 No. of post : 01 (One) Reserved for : UR(PWD)
3. Arabic: Roster No. 30 No. of post : 01 (One) Reserved for : ST(H)
4. Chemistry: Roster No. 10 No. of post : 01 (One) Reserved for : ST(H)
Eligibility Criteria of ADP College, Nagaon Recruitment
– Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/54 dated-25/11/2020 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
– The candidates must have good academic records with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
– Eligibility documents of M.Phil/ Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications/NCC certificate/Gold medal certificate etc. should be submitted along with the application forms.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
– The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
– In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for ADP College, Nagaon Vacancy
Interested candidates have to submit Application accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of Principal, ADP College, P.O.- Haiborgaon payable at Indian Bank, Nagaon Branch (IFSC-IDIBOOONO38) or at any nationalized bank Nagaon branch and must reach the Principal & Secretary, ADP College within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 10/01/2021] of this re-advertisement.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.