Application is invited from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has published an employment notification for conducting Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2023 for the recruitment of 3055 Nursing Officer Vacancy for AIIMS New Delhi and all other AIIMS. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page
Last Date: 05/05/2023.
Table of Content
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Details
- Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment
- Application Fee AIIMS Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of AIIMS Recruitment 2023
- Important Links of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment
- NORCET 2023
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|No of Posts||3055|
|Age limit||18 – 38 years|
|Apply Start date||12/04/2023|
|Last date to apply||05/05/2023|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of post: Nursing Officer
No of posts: 3055 posts
Name of AIIMS:
- AIIMS Bathinda
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Bibinagar
- AIIMS Bilaspur
- AIIMS Deoghar
- AIIMS Gorakhpur
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Kalyani
- AIIMS Mangalagiri
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS Delhi
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Rae Bareli
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rajkot
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Vijaypur
Pay: Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Toll-Free Number: 1800117898
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 5th May 2023.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Application Fee AIIMS Recruitment 2023
As per the candidate’s category, they should pay
# Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the official AIIMS Recruitment Portal www.aiims.edu/. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment.
Online application steps are:
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and register yourself by clicking “New Registration”.
- Next again click on “Online Application Form” and log in.
- Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of AIIMS Recruitment 2023
|Online application start date||12th April 2023|
|Last date to apply Online||5th May 2023|
|Online CBT examination date||3rd June 2023|
Important Links of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Name of exam: Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2023
Duration of exam: 180 minutes
Type of question paper: Objective (MCQ)
Maximum marks: 200 marks
Total number of questions: 200
Negative marking: 1/3 mark for each wrong answer
- UR/ EWS: 50%
- OBC: 45%
- SC/ ST: 40%
Syllabus: The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the Eligibility Section/Advertisement.