Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) recently published job news for the post of Assistant Supervisors from the open market on Fixed Term Employment basis in various 170 positions. Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 05.11.2019.
Table of Content
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Assistant Supervisor
Number of posts: 170
Education Qualification: (Either A of both or B of both to be fulfilled)
(A) Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 6 MONTHS duration) from recognized institute.
BCA/B.Sc.IT/ Graduate in IT.
(B) Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
(A) Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
(B) One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.)
Age as on 1st August 2019:
- UR- 33 years.
- OBC- 36 Years
- SC/ST- 38 Years
Pay: Rs.19,570/- (PM)
Selection Procedure: Online Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for GEN, EWS and OBC candidates & Rs.500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
How to apply Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies though visit the following link http://aiesl.assistantsupervisor.parakh.online for completing the online application process.
01. Start Date of Online Application: 7th September 2019 (Reopened from 19-10-2019)
02. Last Date of Online Application: 28th September 2019 (extended to 05-11-2019)
03. Date of down loading of Admit Card: Tentatively between 5th Oct to 19th Oct.2019 (Changed to 10 to 15-11-2019)
04. Date of Examination / Skill test: Tentative 20th October 2019 (Changed to 24-11-2019)
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here.
- Online apply link – click here.