Air India Limited Recruitment 2019
Air India Limited recently published a job news for the post of – Cabin Crew in various 42 position on Fixed Term Engagement,for an initial period of five years in Northern, Eastern, and Southern Regions as mentioned below or at any other stations depending upon the requirement and to maintain a wait list for future requirements. Interested Unmarried Indian candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in Air India Limited Recruitment 2019.
Last Date for apply: 19.04.2019.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Cabin Crew
Number of posts: 42
a) Northern: 11
b) Eastern: 06
c) Southern: 25
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less then 18 year and not more then 27 years. 5 year age relation for SC and ST candidates and 3 year age relation for OBC candidates.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Education Qualification: Candidate should have to pass 10+ 2 (higher secondary) from a recognized Board/University. Preference will be given to – Candidates who are having three years Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
• For Female candidates – Minimum 154.5 cms .
• For Male candidates – Minimum 163 cms
• Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states} subject to domicile proof.
Language: Fluency in Hindi and English. Should also have working knowledge of Hindi.
Salary and Stipend during Training :
• During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/-per month
• After successful completion of the training ,candidates may initially draw Rs 37,800/- per month.The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs 16,675/- and Rs 21125/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month.
• In case of flying for more/less than 70 hours in a month ,the above Flying Allowance will be increased /decreased ,as the case may be.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs 1500/- (Rupees one thousand and five hundred only) in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited only the required details to be filled up while filling up the application form.
Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD&PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
Selection Process: Selection Process would be based on AASL Guidelines. Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment test (GD &PAT) and Written Test at the venues decided by Airline Allied Services Limited.
Apply method: Online.
How to apply Air India Limited Recruitment 2019:
Candidates have to apply online by visit Air India Limited website at – www.airindia.in for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application on before 19th of April 2019.
• Online application submission start from – 27.03.2019
• Last date for online application submission – 19.04.2019.