National Health Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020 for the post of Arogyamitra (ARM) and Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM) in various 429 positions under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society (AAAS), Assam on purely Contractual Basis.
Last Date: 23/09/2020.
Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam Recruitment Details:
1. Arogyamitra (ARM)
No of posts: 60
Scheme: Atal Amrit Abhiyan
2. Pradhan Mantri Arogyamira (PMAM)
No of posts: 369
Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
1) Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in the Science stream.
2) Age below 30 years as on 1% January 2020.
3) Must be fluent in Assamese, English, and Hindi.
4) Must be computer literate.
5) Employment Exchange Registration number.
6) Experience in Health Sector will be preferable.
1) Eligible candidates based on the above eligibility criteria will be shortlisted based on a marking pattern of a total of 100 marks.
2) A maximum of 50 marks will be allotted on academic performance and experience.
3) The balance 50 marks will be allotted through the Personal interview.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month. Over and above the remuneration, incentive @ Rs.30/- per pre-auth with a capping of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Posting Location: In any of the empaneled hospitals across India
A list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website www.aaas-assam.in / https//nhm.assam.gov.in along with the date, time, and venue details of the Personal Interview.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam Job:
Online Applications will be received from 10th September 2020 to 23rd September 2020. The aspiring candidates shall visit the https://nhm.assam.gov.in for Terms of Reference and other updates.