Application is invited from the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Paschim Nalbari, Chamata, Nalbari has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy in various 80 positions of Anganwadi Centre under Paschim Nalbari ICDS Project, Chamata, Nalbari. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 13/07/2022.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Details:
1. Name of Post: Anganwadi Worker
No of posts: 35
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Name of Post: Anganwadi Helper
No of posts: 45
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
Other Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
Resident-ship: The candidate who apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper shall be a local women residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
The residential proof in respect of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper of Anganwadi Centre applied for will be issued by the Gaon Bura/Ward Member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat for Rural area and Ward Commissioner/Chairperson of Municipal Board/Town Committee for Urban area.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
# The prescribed application form will be available in the office of the Child Development Project Officer, Paschim Nalbari ICDS Project, Chamata, Nalbari from 4th of July, 2022 up to 13th of July,2022 in all working days in between 11:00 AM to 03:00 P.M.
# The filled up application will be received in the office of the Child Development Project Officer, Paschim Nalbari ICDS Project, Chamata, Nalbari in all working days from 4th of July, 2022 in between 11:00 AM to 03:00 P.M. The last date of receiving of application is up to 13th of July, 2022 till 04:00 p.m.
# The candidates should submit a self-attested photocopy of the certificates/ testimonials along with a passport-size photograph attached with the form. The candidates must produce the original certificates/testimonials etc. at the time of the interview/personality test.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2022
- Application submission starts from – 4th of July, 2022
- Last Date to submit offline application – 13th of July, 2022 till 04:00 p.m
Important Links of Anganwadi Recruitment
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of Anganwadi Recruitment
- Selection will be based on Merit of Marks of HSSLC/HSLC/HMLC examination respectively.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be hung on the notice board of the Office of Child Development Project Officer, Paschim Nalbari ICDS Project, Chamata, Nalbari. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to check the list in the Notice Board of the office of the Child Development Project Officer and appear for the selection test at the scheduled date and time as mentioned accordingly. No separate call letter to the candidates will be issued.