Govt. of Assam has released the online application process for Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award 2020. Eligible candidates may apply online for ARBAS 2020 Award at the official SEBA portal.
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2020
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme is instituted in the honor of Late Anundoram Borooah who was the 4th Indian (and the 1st Assamese) to join the prestigious ICS and the 1st Indian to be appointed as Deputy Commissioner. This award was launched by the Govt. of Assam in the year 2005 with the sole aim of enhancing healthy competition amongst the student community and to help them to enrich their perception through up-to-date knowledge and information with the help of IT education.
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2020 Details
Till the year 2019, all the eligible students of Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme received 1 laptop computer along with 2 years 3G/ 4G Internet Connection Subscription, a certificate and Books on all subject as per NCERT course in PDF format and Digital Content (2D/3D Animation, Audio/Video ) for each stream and On-line Coaching and Score Improvement System (OLCSIS) for Science Students.
But for the year 2020, instead of laptop computer Rs 20000/- will be awarded to the students; as COVID-19 pandemic badly hits supply chain for which procurement of computer may not be easy for govt.
Eligibility Criteria for ARBAS 2020
Percentage & Marks: Star or Distinctions holders in the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020
Year of passing: 2020
Examination Board: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA)
Award Amount: Rs. 20,000/-
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Distribution Date:
The online application process for the Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2020 has been just started; hence no official date is announced regarding the distribution of the award. Also, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the distribution schedule may be delayed to some extent.
Usually, an official notification regarding Anundoram Borooah Laptop Distribution Date is published by Govt. of Assam through various media like news channel, newspaper, official website, etc well advance in time.
Till now, no official announcement has been made. Eligible students will find that information from this page about the official declaration of dates.
How to apply for Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2020:
Students who have fulfilled ARBAS eligibility criteria 2020 may fill up the online application form by following below-mentioned steps:
* Scroll down, check Important Web Link‘s section.
* Click on Online Application Link.
* Enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth & Login.
* Fill all the details and upload the scan copy of the student’s Bank Passbook.
* Last step, Submit the online application for ARBAS 2020.
* The DoB should exactly match with your Admit Card.
* Candidates should have a Bank Account in his/her name (As per your Admit Card). Bank account in any other name or identity will not be accepted.
* Kindly keep a scanned image of the front page of your Bank Passbook with you. The scanned image should have your name account number, IFSC, and photograph clearly visible.
* Size of the document must be less than 200 KB.
* Width (Horizontal) of the document must be GREATER THAN 400px.
* Height (Vertical) of the document must be GREATER THAN 600px.
* Document must be in .jpg or .jpeg Format .
Important Dates of Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award 2020
* Starting date of Online Application: 20th June 2020
* Last date of Online Application: Not available
* Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme Helpline Number 1800-212-005599 (Only for Queries/help related to Online form submission)
Important Web Links of Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award 2020
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|