Assam Power Distribution Company Limited in short APDCL recently published a job news for experienced retired Police Officers add Vigilance Officer in various two position in (i) the O/o the General Manager, Tezpur Electrical Zone, APDCL, CAR, Tezpur and (ii) O/o the General Manager, Silchar Electrical Zone, APDCL, CAR, Silchar on contractual basis Initially for a period of 1 (One) year at a monthly remuneration equal to last pay drawn minus pension. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in APDCL Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 31.08.2019.
APDCL Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Vigilance Officer
Number of posts: 2 (two)
Education Qualification and Experience:
● Retired Police Officers not below the rank of Additional SP or Dy. S.P who are below the age of 62 (Sixty two) years on 01/0812019.
● The officers should be physically fit and healthy, capable of carrying out anti-power theft operations in urban as well as in remote rural areas.
● The officers should have experience of serving in fields as 0/C of police Stations or as District Officer having good knowledge of law and police manuals.
● Local Officers having good knowledge about the area of Jurisdiction will be given preference.
The term of re-employment may be extended beyond one year considering the suitability and necessity.
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Government job
Apply method: offline
How to apply APDCL Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to send their Applications form along with full Bio-data, attested copies of testimonials, 2(two) recent passport size photographs must reach the Chief General Manager(HRA), APDCL, Bijulee Bhawan, Guwahati-1 on before 31st August, 2019.
Application form send to address:
The Chief General Manager(HRA), APDCL, Bijulee Bhawan, Guwahati-1.
• Last date for application submission – 31.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here.