Assam Project on Forest and Biodiversity Conservation Society ( APFBCS)published Recruitment news for the post of Engineer ( Building) and Finance Advisor. Candidates may email their application for the following job in APFBCS Assam.
Last Date: 07/06/2021
APFBCS Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Engineer ( Building)
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 45000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Civil Engineering Graduate or equivalent, with 10 years experience in scrutinizing building estimates. Monitor Project construction with time lines & schedule Site supervision & management Bill Processing & coordination.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working with Externally Aided Projects (building works in particular)
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
2. Name of post: Finance Advisor
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Depending on the qualifications, experience, competency, the consolidated fixed remuneration of the FA will be determined and mutually agreed. Tentative range is estimated between Rs. 11.00 lakh to Rs. 18.00 lakh per year.
Essential Qualification: The following would be the preferred order of educational qualification and experience. Preference of choice will follow category a, b and c in order-
* A professional Chartered Accountant(CA)with minimum 5 (five) years of post qualification experience in the field of finance and accounts. Applicants with higher experience will be given preference.
* A member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)/Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) having minimum 7 (seven) years of post-qualification experience in the field of finance and accounts.
* Full time M. Com. (Accountancy)/MBA (Finance)from recognized University/Institute having minimum 10 (ten) years of post qualification experience in the field of finance and accounts
Desirable Qualification: The following would be the desirable qualifications, Experience, Skills etc. and candidates having these qualities would be given preference:
* Experience as a head of or independent charge of finance and accounts wing of the organization;
* Experience of working with public sector agencies;
* Externally aided projects/Government projects/Government Institutes or undertakings;
* Knowledge of Government Financial Rules and Regulations;
* Experience of working in multi-stakeholder environment and multi-tasking;
* Good analytical and planning skills; the candidate must be self–motivated and should possess ability to work independently as well as in teams.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates at should not be more than 45 years as on 1st January, 2021.
Get daily job news:
How to apply APFBCS Assam Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidate have to submit the filled up prescribed format attached herewith (must be in PDF version) to the Project Director, PMU, APFBC Society latest by 04.00 P.M. on 7th June, 2021 at the e–mail ID: [email protected]
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here