Application is invited from the Assam Public Service Commission has published the official notification of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2022 ( APSC CCE 2022) regarding the recruitment of 913 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page from 21st January 2023.
The Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be held on 26th March 2023 tentatively and the Main examination is scheduled to be held on July/ August 2023.
Last Date: 10/02/2023.
Table of Content
- APSC CCE Exam 2023 Details
- Service-wise vacancy:
- Eligibility Criteria of the APSC CCE Exam
- Application Fee for APSC CCE Recruitment
- How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2023?
- Important Dates of APSC CCE Recruitment 2023
- Important Link of APSC CCE Exam
- Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
- Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
APSC CCE Exam 2023 Details
Name of examination: Combined Competitive Examination, 2022
No of posts: 913 posts
|Category||No of vacancy|
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86 posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8 posts
- Superintendent of Excise: 1 post
- District Transport Officer: 1 post
- Labour Officer: 3 posts
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20 posts
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1 post
- Inspector of Labour: 4 posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 26 posts
- Inspector of Excise: 21 posts
- Block Development Officer: 45 posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 3 posts
- Sub-Registrar: 10 posts
- Assistant Manager, District Industries Centre: 8 posts
- Asstt Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 6 posts
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415 posts
- Assam Urban Administrative Service: 103 posts
- Guidance Counsellor: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3 posts
- Assistant Public Relations Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
Helpline: 0361-2363117 or 1800-572-23-43 | [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria of the APSC CCE Exam
# The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
# Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Regional Language Proficiency: A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official languages or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
Residentship: A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
Small Family Norms: Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A at the time of applying for the C.C. (Prelim) Examination.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
Application Fee for APSC CCE Recruitment
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
# Under the Digital India initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY-approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2023?
As per the notification details, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official portal of the Assam Public Service Commission http://apsc.nic.in/. Or candidates may follow below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the examination fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of APSC CCE Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 21st January 2023, 12 PM
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th February 2023, 5 PM
- Last date for payment of the prescribed fee: 12th February 2023, 5 PM
- Date of CCE Prelims 2022 Exam: 26th March 2023
Important Link of APSC CCE Exam
|Addendum Notice||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click here|
|APSC CCE Syllabus||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Question Paper||Click Here|
|Online Application Guide||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of the following two successive stages:-
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are as follows:
- Biswanath Chariali
- North Lakhimpur
- Udalguri and
The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in Guwahati only.