The process of selection and scheme of examination will be made as per Assam Public Service Commission (Non-Gazetted) Ministerial Staff Service (Amendment) Rules, 2010 and the manner of holding the said examination forComputer Operator (Typist) are as follows:-
The selection process will consist of two phases.
1. Written Exam of 100 (Phase-I) marks and
2. Computer Practical Test of 100 marks (Phase-II)
1. General English: 40 marks
2. Computer Theory: 40 marks
3. General Awareness: 40 marks
Total Marks: 100
Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati along with original testimonials. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.