Assam Public Service Commission in short APSC recently published a job news for the post of – Assistant Programmer (Class-II) in one position under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. Interested candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in APSC.
Last Date: 26.04.2019.
APSC Recruitment details:
Name of post : Assistant Programmer (Class-II)
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
Salary: Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 87000/- per months with Rs.11,500/- as Grade Pay months.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01-01-2019.
The upper age relaxation:
• For SC and ST candidates – 5 year.
• For OBC and MOBC candidates – 5 year.
• For PwD candidates – 10 year.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
1. For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce
their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX
REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Apply method: offline.
How to apply APSC Recruitment:
Candidates have to apply offline for the following job vacancies by sending their application form to – “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022″ Candidates have to clearly write in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form. Submit your offline application on before – 26th of April 2019. Candidates can visit www.apsc.nic.in to download application form.
Application form send to:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
• Last date for sending offline application form – 26.04.2019 during office hours.
Important web links: