Assam Public Service Commission in short APSC recently published a job news for the post of Director Of Economics And Statistics/ Inspector Of Factories in various position under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in APSC Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 03.08.2019.
APSC Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Director of Economics and Statistics under Transformation & Development Deptt.
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay Salary: Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 16,900/- of PB-4
Age limitations: Not less than 35 years or more than 45 years as on 01-01-2019.
(a) At least 2nd Class master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a Recognised University or its equivalent.
Degree of a Recognized University with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as Subject and a Diploma Recognized by Govt. obtained after alteast 2 (two) years Post Graduate training in Statistics. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents)
Note: Doctorate of Other Research Degree in Statistics, Mathematics & Economics is desirable.
(b) Not less than 10 (ten) years experience in Statistical Works/ Investigation/ Research in a Govt. Deptt. or Commercial concern of repute or in conducting or guiding Research in Statistics in a University or Institute of Training & Research as evidenced by published work. Administrative experience for not less than 5 years in a responsible capacity. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents)
2. Name of post: Inspector of Factories, Assam under Labour Welfare Department.
Number of posts: 2 [OBC: 2]
Pay Salary: Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PB-4, Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- P.M.
Age limitations: Candidates must not be less than 23 (twenty-three) years and above 38 (thirty eight) years. 3(three) years age relaxation for OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April/2018.
Education Qualification: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, preferably Mechanical/ Chemical or Electrical Engineering. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents). Candidates should have practical experience of 2 (two) years in a workshop or manufacturing concern of good standard.
1. For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Apply method: Offline
Job type: Government job
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates can download the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in ->Forms and Downloads -> Direct Recruitment (DR) (New Form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 03.08.2019 during office hours.
Application form send to address:
The Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
• Last date for application submission – 03.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Visit official website – http://apsc.nic.in