Application is invited from the Assam Public Service Commission has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 22 Plant Manager/ ARDEO/ ADO Vacancy under Dairy Development Department, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the APSC Recruitment portal.
Last Date: 18/07/2022.
Table of Content
APSC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of post: Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/ Milk Tester/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO)
No of posts: 22
Name of department: Dairy Development Department, Assam
- UR: 10
- OBC/ MOBC: 6
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 1
- EWS: 2
Pay: PB- 4, Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
Helpline: 1800-572-23-43 | cceapsc[at]gmail[dot]com (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: By 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: By 3 years
- PWBD: By 10 years
Residentship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, he/she must upload a copy of valid Permanent Residence Certificate/ Voter ID Card/ Employment Exchange registration Certificate of Assam issued for educational purpose.
Educational Qualification: A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment mode: Online.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates as per the official recruitment notification should apply online through the fficial APSC Recruitment Portal. Or Candidates may follow the given steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 18/06/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 18/07/2022
- Last Date for submission of fees: 20/07/2022
Important Links of APSC Recruitment
|Online Application Link||18/06/2022|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|