Application is invited from the Assam Public Service Commission has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Cultural Development Officer vacancies in various 22 positions engagement on a regular basis under the Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 11/07/2022.
Table of Content
APSC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of post: Cultural Development Officer
No of posts: 22
Name of department: Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam
- UR: 7
- OBC/ MOBC: 7
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 1
- EWS: 4
Salary: PB-2, Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- Grade Pay: Rs. 8,700/-
Helpline No: 1800-572-23-43 | cceapsc[at]gmail[dot]com (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment
- Candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University.
- Degree/ Diploma in Music having knowledge and experience in Traditional Folk Music of Assam and India.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: By 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: By 3 years
- PWBD: By 10 years
Residentship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, he/she must upload a copy of valid Employment Exchange registration Certificate of Assam/ Voter ID Card/ Adhar Card/ Permanent Residence Certificate issued for educational purpose.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment mode: Online.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
AS per the official recruitment notification Interested candidates who have fulfilled eligibility criteria can submit their online application through the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Submit online application before 11th July 2022. Or Candidates may follow the given steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2022
- Online application submission starts on – 11/06/2022
- Last date to submit an online application is – 11/07/2022
- Last Date for submission of fees: 13/07/2022
Important Links of APSC Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|