Application is invited from the Assam Public Service Commission has released two employment notifications regarding the recruitment of 317 Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies in the Public Works Roads Department [PWRD] and Public Works (Building & National Highway) Department [PW(B&NH)D]. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 21/04/2023.
Table of Content
APSC Recruitment 2023 Details:
1. Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of posts: 244 posts
- UR: 117
- OBC/ MOBC: 64
- SC: 27
- STP: 27
- STH: 9
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP: Rs. 12,700/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in (Civil) Engineering from a Government recognized University/ Institute approved by the AICTE.
2. Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
No of posts: 73 posts
- UR: 0
- OBC/ MOBC: 0
- SC: 21
- STP: 40
- STH: 12
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000 /- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government.
Other Criteria of APSC Recruitment
# Assistant Engineer (Civil): The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2023.
# Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2023.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC: 5 years
- ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
For more details pl read the official notification/s.
Citizenship: Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
Local Language Proficiency: Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
|Category||Fee (in Rs.)|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow mentioned steps below.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 21/03/2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 20/04/2023 [JE]
- Last date of submission of online application: 21/04/2023 [AE]
Important Links of APSC Recruitment
|Online Application Form||21/03/2023|
|Advertisement Details||AE | JE|
|Official Website||Click Here|