Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management Systems (AS-CFMS) recently published job news for the post of Junior Consultant – Cash & Debt Management on contractual basis within the World-bank funded ASPIRe project. Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in AS-CFMS Recruitment 2019.
The Government of Assam has taken up the Assam State Public Finance Institutional Reforms Project (ASPIRe), with World Bank funding of USD 44 million (approx. Rs.274 crore). An SPV named Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management Systems (AS-CFMS) has been created for implementation of this Project.
Last Date: 28.10.2019.
Table of Content
AS-CFMS Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Junior Cash & Debt Management Consultant
Education Qualification: Post Graduate in Economics/Finance / Management or any other relevant discipline from a government recognized university / institution.
Work Experience: At least 3 years’ experience of working in the domain of Financial / Fiscal Management. Experience of working with Government shall be preferred.
Pay: The gross monthly remuneration shall be in the range ofRs. 60,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- only.
Other Skills etc.:
- Working knowledge and understanding of national as well as subnational finance.
- Proficiency in working on computer based applications.
- Analytical skills and the ability to synthesize financial concepts and to communicate them effectively.
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Good documentation and drafting
Responsibilities and Duties:
The key tasks and responsibilities of the Junior Cash & Debt Management Consultant will be to support the Adviser for effective cash and debt management activities of the Government of Assam (GoA). This will entail, among others, the following:
- Support CDMC in preparing a robust annual borrowing plan based on the budgetary and macroeconomic forecasts.
- Support CDMC in preparing timely quarterly auction calendars.
- Coordinate with Budget Division for deciding the cut-off rate in the auction;
- Assisting cash-flow forecasting model/technique keeping in view the structural and cyclical trends in GoA’s revenue and expenditure patterns;
- Coordinate with relevant Divisions for investment decision on CSF, GRF, durable cash flows;
- Assist the CDMCto draft debt status/statistical report in consultation with the Adviser;
- Assist theCDMCto assess credit risk for loan guarantees and on-lending
- Preparing FRBM report and monitoring compliance with the FRBM targets.
- Assistance on management notes, analytical inputs for cash and debt issues.
- Assist the Budget preparations and related issues;
- Other tasks, relevant to cash and debt management issues.
- Assisting the preparing Debt Management Strategy and Annual Borrowing Plan
- Assisting the preparation of Timely Quarterly Auction Calendars
- Assist the process of Cash Flow forecasting model/technique
- Assisting the drafting of debt statistical report/bulletin.
- Update the market information for timely decision.
- Coordinate with CTMIS, FinAssam and technical team to procure the data on time for preparation of weekly cash flow forecasting.
How to apply AS-CFMS Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to apply online by visiting the following link: https://bit.ly/2VD8Rdk
Last date for submission of applications is up to 1700 hrs on 28.10.2019.
- Last date for application submission – 28.10.2019 till to 1700 hrs.
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement / apply – click here.