Assam Agricultural University invites applications for intending and eligible candidates in prescribed Application Format appended herewith are invited on or before 03.10.2019 for filling up 1(one) no. of post of Library Assistant and 1(one) no. of post of Laboratory Assistant-III under Assam Agricultural University. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 03.10.2019.
Table of Content
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Library Assistant/ Jr. Technical Assistant
Number of posts: 1 (one)
Salary: 22000-87000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9100/-
Education Qualification: Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Preference will be given to the candidates having Bachelor Degree in Library Science from Govt. recognized university.
2. Name of the post: Laboratory Assistant- III ( for the College of Veterinary Science, AAU, Khanapara, Guwahati,)
Number of posts: 1 (one)
Salary: 14000- 4900/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
Education Qualification: Candidate should be a graduate in Science from a recognized university.
Age limit: Candidates should not be less then 18 year and not more then 48 years as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates will be given as per government rules.
The selection and appointment process shall be governed as per AAU Rules .
Application fee: No
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
Application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational qualification, age, caste, Permanent Residence etc.
- Two copies of self attested recent passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of Employment Registration Card, if any
- Self addressed envelope (size 23 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs.6.00 (Rupees six) only.
- Physically disabled candidate will produce certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificates of good character and conduct from two -responsible persons known to the candidate (but not related to candidate) and indicating the name and address of the referees at the para 19 of the application form.
The applications for the Post of Library Assistant shall be submitted to the Chief Librarian, Rev. B.M. Pugh Library, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013.
The applications for the post of Laboratory Assistant-III shall be submitted to the Dean, College of Veterinary Science, AAU, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
- Last date for application submission – 03.10.2019 (during office hours).
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Download application form – click here.