Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC) has released a notification regarding the HS 1st year admission for the academic session 2020-21. According, AHSEC has fixed 31st July 2020 as the last date of admission for HS First Year Classes.
The following are the few important points regarding AHSEC HS 1st Year Online Admission/ Registration-
(a) Last date of Admission HS First-Year Class: Up to 31st July 2020
(b) The Principal of all the Permitted/Recognized institutions under AHSEC are requested to allow admission only for those students who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination from the recognized by AHSEC/ COBSE (Council Of Boards of Schools Education in India). The students who have come from other Boards have to submit the Original Migration Certificate along with the prescribed fee and statement.
c) Like the previous year, for the academic session 2020-21 the online registration process will be started as per the following schedule:
– 16th August 2020 to 30th September 2020 without fine.
– 1st October 2020 to 31st October 2020 with a fine of ₹ 100/- per student.
– 1st November 2020 to 30th November 2020 with a fine of ₹150/- per student.
– No registration will be accepted after expiry of the above mention dates under no conditions
(d) Fees for Online registration(per student):
* Registration Fee – Rs. 200/- (Registration Rs.150/- + Enrollment ₹ 50)
* Eligibility Fee – Rs. 300/- ( Applicable in case Migrated Student)
* Gap Fee – Rs. 200/- ( Applicable in case of 3 years and above)
Important web links:
Download official notification – click here
Online apply link – click here