Assam Cancer Care Foundation (ACCF) published an advertisement for the recruitment of Nurse vacancy in Dibrugarh, Barpeta, Nagaon, Diphu, and Silchar.
Last Date: 13/12/2020
Assam Cancer Care Foundation Nurse Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Post: Nurse
No of Posts: N/A
Educational Qualification & Experience: GNM with 1-2 years’ experience in Community Outreach Programmes.
Age: Below 35 Yrs
Job Locations: Dibrugarh, Barpeta, Nagaon, Diphu and Silchar
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Shall be responsible for on-field/health kiosk execution of the program, research and implementation activities related to prevention, screening and early detection of cancer and health promotion.
* Participate in screening programs in health kiosk/community and assist in developing resource material for the project.
* Community mobilization for screening at camps or in hospitals and screening kiosks.
* Perform clinical procedures as per the guidelines recommended for the NPCDCS program (Cancer Screening).
* Train the health workers (CHO, MPW, SN) for screening of cancer (oral, cervical and breast) and thermal ablation treatment for cervical cancers.
* Provide counselling to beneficiaries on risk factor and behaviour modification.
* Liaison with the internal and external stakeholders for smooth execution of the project.
* Conduct quality assurance and clinical audit of the program.
* Work with the team and execute the project based on the action plan and timeline.
* Participate in training programs, special camps and conferences.
* Participate in review meetings and monthly updates
* Any other work assigned by the Management.
Get daily job news:
How To Apply for ACCF Nurse Recruitment 2020:
Interested nurses should apply online for the above post through the website https://www.assamcancercarefoundation.org.
Last date for application is December 13, 2020, up to 6:00 P.M. (Indian Standard Time.
Important web links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.assamcancercarefoundation.org