The Online Registration for COVID 19 vaccination has been started today (28 April) from 4 PM. All Indian Citizens in the age group of 18-44 years can now register themself online through the mobile app ‘Aarogya Setu’ or ‘UMANG App’ and Co-WIN website.
As the COVID Vaccine Registration is mandatory, so those who complete the online registration process will be eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine from May 1, 2021, at various vaccination centers in Assam.
Table of Content
Assam COVID Vaccine Registration – Highlights:
Name of Pandemic Disease: COVID-19
Eligibility: All Indian Citizens
Age: People aged above 18 years
Vaccinated by: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
Helpline No: 1075 (Toll Free) and 01123978046
Registration Process: Online
Required Documents for Assam COVID Vaccine Online Registration:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
Mobile Number: All individual wish to register themself for online vaccine registration must have an active mobile number to register their name. A number can only be used for a maximum of 4 persons.
Is vaccination free at all vaccination centers of Assam?
Currently, vaccination is free at government hospitals and charged at INR 250 in private hospitals for citizens aged 45 years and above. This will cease to exist from May 1, and even those above the age of 45 years will have to pay at private facilities that cost fixed by the private hospital.
For people between 18 to 44 years, the States will announce the policy relating to payment. Most states have announced that they will offer it for free at government centres.
However, at private vaccination sites, the cost will be decided by the private hospitals and you can see the price of each vaccine at the time of booking.
Here is How You can Register Online for COVID Vaccine in Assam:
1. Go to the Important Links section below.
2. Click on COVID Vaccine Registration.
3. Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Get OTP’ button
4. Once the OPT is generated, enter it and click ‘Verify’
5. On the Register for Vaccination page, enter details about name, age, gender as on accepted photo ID proof.
6. Click on ‘Register’
7. After registering, click on the ‘Schedule’ option next to the name of the person
8. Enter your pin code, or select from the list of states and then the districts, following which the vaccination centres will show up
9. Select the vaccination center, date and time and click ‘Confirm’
10. In Addition, Click on +Add Member button to add your family members.
Important web inks
COVID Vaccine Registration: Click Here
Official Website: https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in