Assam Gas Company Limited published recruitment news for the post of 12 Management Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 08/03/2021.
Table of Content
Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
No of posts: 7 [Mechanical: 2, Instrumentation: 2, Chemical: 1, Computer science: 2]
Educational Qualification: First class BE / B Tech in respective branch of engineering with 65% or above aggregate marks.
Age: 30 years.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- per month
2. Name of Post: Management Trainee
No of posts: 5
* First class BE / B Tech in any discipline with 65% or above aggregate marks.
* Two years full-time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute.
Age: 30 years.
Stipend: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Other Criteria of Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment
Age Relaxation: 05 years age relaxation for ST/SC Candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: All qualifications must be from a full-time course and should be from UGC recognized University / UGC recognized Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable)/ Govt. approved institute.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment
* Interested candidates may submit their online applications through the link provided on the AGCL website www.assamgas.org from 26/02/2021 to 08/03/2021.
* A candidate can apply for one post only.
Candidates will be required to upload copies of the following testimonials/documents along with their application:
* The Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
* Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent
* Govt. issued document in support of Date of Birth.
* NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer in case candidate is employed in a Central /State Government / PSU / Semi-Government organization.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online Application: 26/02/2021.