Assam Government Recruitment 2019 – Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam recruitment 2019 for the post 34 (Thirty-four) nos. of posts of Food Safety Officer under Commissionerate of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam. Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies.
Last Date: 15/12/2019]
Assam Government Recruitment 2019 details;
Name of post: Food Safety Officer
No of posts: 34 [UR: 13, EWS: 6, OBC/MOBC: 10, STP: 3, STH: 2]
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- PM with Grade pay of Rs. 9,100/- PM plus other allowances as applicable from time to time as per Govt. Rules.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have:-
- A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, or
- Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Application Fee: Application must be accompanied with the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
Table of Content
Get daily job alerts:
- Join our Facebook group – Click here
- Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
How to apply Assam Government Recruitment 2019:
Candidates have to apply online at https://nhm.assam.gov.in . The last date of the online application will be received till 15/12/2019.
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – Click here.
- Online apply link – Click here.