Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes (WSC), Govt. of Assam has released a notification regarding Financial Assistance to the SC graduate unemployed youths for the year 2020-21. Interested candidates may apply here in the prescribed format.
Table of Content
- WSC Assam Financial Assistance 2021 – SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
- Eligibility Criteria of Assam Govt Financial Assistance 2021
- How to apply for Financial Assistance to SC Graduate in Assam
- Documents to be enclosed with Application Form of WSC, Assam Financial Assistance
- Important Web-Links of Financial Assistance to SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
WSC Assam Financial Assistance 2021 – SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
Name of scheme: Financial Assistance to the SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
Scheme amount: Rs 25,000/-
Financial year: 2020-21
Application process: Offline
Funded by: Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes (WSC), Govt. of Assam
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Govt Financial Assistance 2021
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Financial Assistance to the SC Graduate Unemployed Youths offered by Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes (WSC), Govt. of Assam
Community: The Applicant must belong to the Scheduled Castes community of Assam.
Age: The Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to the age group between 25 years to 45 years.
Income: The Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs.2.00 lakhs (Rupees Two Lakhs) per annum.
Covid-19 Preference: There will be the provision of preference for the selection of applicants at the rate of 15% of total selected applicants for the unemployed youths who had been working in other states and lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 situation.
BPL Certification: Preference will be given to the applicants of BPL families from remote and SC predominant backward areas where poverty is the main characteristic for such under development. (Photocopy to be enclosed)
– Person engaged in Semi Govt. / PSU and students will not be eligible under this scheme to get the benefit.
– The applicant should not have received any grants in the last 3 (three) years against any scheme funded by Govt. An undertaking in this respect should be accompanied along with the application.
– Out of total beneficiaries minimum 30% will be reserved for women applicants.
– Out of total beneficiaries minimum 4% will be reserved for a differently able persons.
How to apply for Financial Assistance to SC Graduate in Assam
The interested applicants may apply in the prescribed format given below along with the relevant documents. The application may be submitted in their respective Sub-Divisional Welfare Offices or to the DIRECTOR, WELFARE OF SCHEDULED CASTES, ASSAM, BLOCK-II, HOUSEFED COMPLEX, BASHISTHA ROAD, GUWAHATI-78 1006 on or before 18th January 2021 positively.
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form of WSC, Assam Financial Assistance
a) Copy of the Scheduled Caste certificate.
b) Affidavit signed by the Notary regarding the applicant’s unemployment status.
c) Household Income Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
d) BPL Card.
e) Graduation Pass Certificate.
f) HSLC Admit Card ( for proof of age)
g) Passport size Photograph of the Applicant
h) Photocopy of Bank Pass Book
i) Proof of Identity – (Voter ID/ AADHAAR, etc. (any one document to be submitted)
j) Brief proposal / Schemes for which the amount is proposed to be utilized (limiting to Rs.50,000/-).
** All documents are to be submitted must be self-signed.
Important Web-Links of Financial Assistance to SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
Application Form: Click Here.
Official Notification: Click Here.
Official Website: Click Here.