Assam Police Admit Card download for Grade – IV posts reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Government of Assam from 28th of November 2019.
Assam Police Admit Card details:
Name of post: Grade – IV
Examination Date: From 16-12-2019
The Digital Viva Test for the posts of Grade – IV reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Government of Assam in pursuance to advertisement dated 30th December 2018 has been scheduled to be held in the respective district Headquarters w.e.f. 16-12-2019 as per the schedule published on the website.
The test will be conducted in three types and marks will be assigned as under:
Type A: 3 (Three) questions on History of Assam carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Type B: 3 (Three) questions on General Knowledge carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Type C: 3 (Three) questions on Cultural, Polity, Geography, and Economy of Assam carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Candidates are requested to visit SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in to download their Admit Cards w.e.f. 28th of November 2019.
The Test will be conducted district wise across the State. The district-wise schedule on the conduct of Digital Viva Test has been uploaded in SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
Candidates are asked to bring the following documents in original along with a set of self-attested copies of the same on the day of examination:-
- Disability Certificate mentioning the actual percentage of disability.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification and mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Experience Certificate of earlier work, if any
- Certificates on Computer Course, if any
- Certificates on Sports/ Dance/Singing/Martial Arts etc. if any
For any further queries/clarifications, candidates may contact the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Rehabari-8.
Helpline number- 7636071991, 7636071992, 7636071993.
Important web links:
- Download official notice– Click here
- Examination Scheme – Click here
- Download Admit card – Click here [From 28/11/2019]
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 28TH NOV 2019, 3 PM ONWARDS