Assam Police is going to release the admit cards of written test for the recruitment of 597 Sub Inspector (SI) vacancy in Assam Police. Candidates can download their call letter from SLPRB Assam website www.slprbassam.in w.e.f. 16-11-2020.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020 Details
Name of post: Sub Inspector (UB)
No of posts: 597
Recruitment authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam
Type of exam: Written Exam
Date of written exam: 22-11-2020 (Sunday)
Time of exam: 12 noon- 2 pm
Admit card availability date: From 16-11-2020
Assam Police SI Exam Details
– Candidates can download Admit Card for Written Test from the official website w.e.f. (www.slprbassam.in) 16-11-2020 for 6 days befor exam date.
– Candidates requiring further assistance for downloading the Admit Cards can approach Help Desks that would be set up in the Offices of the Superintendents of Police, in all Districts, on 19.11.2020 and 20.11.2020. Help Desks will provide necessary support after verification of all records.
– Candidates shall bring a recent Post Card Size Photograph, which will have to be shown at the Entrance Gate of the Examination Venue and to be submitted to the Invigilator on duty at the time of the Written Test, in addition to the production of any one of the following documents, as identity proof, in original:
i) Aadhar Card
iii) Driving License
iv) PAN Card
v) Voter ID Card
– A self-attested photocopy of the Identity Proof should also be brought by the Candidates and submitted to the Invigilator.
– The timing of exam is from 12 pm to 2 pm. However, Candidates are to report at the entrance of the Examination Venue minimum 2’ hours (Two and a half hours) prior to the starting time of the exam i.e. they must report by 9:30 am, due to COVID-19 Protocols.
Items to bring along with Assam Police Admit Card 2020
Candidates must not bring any mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, bags and ornaments or any other electronic gadgets to the Test Venue. Anyone found violating this rule shall be barred from appearing in the Test and his/her Candidature shall be rejected.
The following items are only allowed in the Examination Hall:
* Three (3) Ball Point Pens (Black)
* One (1) Pencil
* Face Mask
* Spectacles, if used by the Candidate
* I-Cards, photo copy of I-card, Post Card Size Photographs, Admit Card- issued as per this Advertisement.
No other item will be allowed into the Examination Centre and there will be no storage facility provided at the Entrance Gate or anywhere else in the Centre.
Assam Police SI Exam Helpline
Any candidate finding difficulty in downloading the admit card may immediately contact the following helpline number:-
Phone no.- 1800212005599
Steps to download Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020
a) Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
b) Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
c) Enter Your Credentials as required.
d) Click on the Download Link.
e) Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Important web links
Official Notification: Click Here.
FAQs on Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020
1. When Assam police SI admit card 2020 is going to be out?
– The admit card is to be released on November 16th, 2020.
2. How many vacancy will be filled up in Assam SI Recruitment 2020?
– There a total of 597 vacancy of Sub- Inspector (UB) in Assam Police.
3. When is Assam Police Exam Date 2020 For SI 597 Posts (UB) Recruitment?
– The SI (UB) Written Exam for 597 posts will be held on 22nd November 2020 in all the districts.
4. Do I need to carry Assam police SI admit card 2020 in printed form on the day of examination?
– Yes, you have to carry Assam police SI admit card 2020 in printed form.
5. How to download Assam Police SI admit card 2020?
– Assam police SI admit card 2020 can be downloaded from www.slprbassam.in.
6. What is the contact number for Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020 related queries?
– Candidates can contact through helpline number 1800212005599 .