Application is invited from the Assam Police has published two employment notifications regarding the recruitment of 22 Sub Inspector of Police (UB) vacancies in Assam Police. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 05/03/2023.
Table of Content
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of post: Sub Inspector (UB)
No of posts: 17 + 5 posts (5 posts for backlog vacancies for Hills Tribe category)
- UR: 10
- OBC/ MOBC: 4
- SC: 2
- STP: 1
Pay: Rs. 14000- 60500 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700/- Grade pay plus other allowances.
Helplines: +91-8826762317 or [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police SI Recruitment
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens and permanent residents of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: Candidates must register his/her name with a local Employment Exchange of Assam.
Local Language Proficiency: Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
# Hills Tribe Category: Candidate should not be more than 31 years and less than 20 years of age as on 01-01-2023 including 5 years relaxation. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01-01-1992).
# Other Posts: Candidate should not be more than 26 years and less than 20 years of age as of 01-01-2023. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01-01-1997).
Age Relaxation: Category-wise upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST(H)/ST (P): 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023?
As per the official notification, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the ImportantLinks section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking the ” Register Now” Button.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Documents to Upload with Assam Police SI Online Form
Candidates need to upload the following documents (as applicable) along with the online application form –
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card or certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
- Pass Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc / B.Com or equivalent examination).
- Mark sheet of BA / B. Sc / B.Com or equivalent examination.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority.
- NCC certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The maximum file size is 450 kb.
- Signature: The maximum file size is 100 kb.
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Online application submission starts on: 19th February 2023
- Last date of submission of detail particulars: 5th March 2023
Important Links of Assam Police SI Vacancy
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification – Others||Click Here|
|Official Notification – Hills Tribe||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|