Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the admit card for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020. All candidates who have applied for appearing Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT]-2020. Polytechnic Admission Test [MOM] 2020 and DBHRGFTI Admission Test [PAT] 2020 are requested to download their Admit Card and check the centers allotted.
Table of Content
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card 2020 Details
Name of Exam: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), Assam
Course covered: 3 year Diploma courses
Exam date: 03/10/2020
Exam type: Offline
Exam duration: 2 hour
Admit card availability date: 26/09/2020
Steps to Download Assam PAT 2020 Admit Card
1. Log on to http://dte.assam.gov.in “PAT-2020″ Then go to the next page click on “Application Login” placed in the top Menu Bar, and an application Login Screen will appear.
2. Login to your account using your “Application Number” and your “Date of Birth” as entered during the submission of the online application.
3. Click on “Download Admit Card”.
4. Your Admit Card will be generated. You can now take print out of your ADMIT CARD.
Help desk for Assam PAT 2020 Admit Card
A) For the candidates who are unable to download their Admit Card-
Candidates must have –
i) applied online and having a valid Application No.
i) bring valid proof of payment (through State Bank Collect) and Payment Reference No.
B) For the candidates who have already applied for registration to appear the above Tests, but unable to submit their requisite fees-
1) applied online and having a valid Application No.
i] in case of (A) & (B) :- Manual Admit Card will be issued by the concerned Principal of the nearer Polytechnics from 30/09/2020 to 01/10/2020. The concerned candidates are hereby asked to collect Manual Admit Card from the Principal of the nearby Polytechnic of their centre (mentioned at the time of Online Registration)
ii] No new application/registration shall be accepted during this period.
Important web links:
Download Admit Card – Click here.