Gramin was launched to address the housing gaps existing in the rural areas. PMAYG aims to provide pucca houses with basic facilities along with a hygienic kitchen to those living in kutcha houses. The houses built under the PMAYG scheme, are low-cost and disaster-resilient. The minimum size of the houses built under the PMAYG scheme has been increased from 20 sq. mt to 25 sq. mt. The current unit assistance in plain areas is Rs.1.20 Lakh and in hilly areas is Rs.1.30 Lakh. The cost of assistance is shared by the Central and State governments at a ratio of 90:10 in the hilly areas and 60:40 in the plain areas.
Table of Content
How to check PMAYG List 2021
* Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Gramin (Link Given below).
* On the left side, click on ‘Selection Filters’.
* Once clicked on said option. a drop-down menu appears.
* Select State, District, Block & Gaon Panchyat.
* Now enter Captcha and click on Submit
Important web links:
Check List: Click Here
Official Website: https://pmayg.nic.in/