Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam has declared the result of a written examination held for the recruitment of 173 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Assam Secretariat. Candidates appeared in the written test held on 21st February 2021 at various district headquarters of Assam may now check their result now.
The shortlisted candidates here in the written test further have to appear in the Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be conducted centrally at Guwahati in due course of time.
Table of Content
Assam Secretariat Result Overview
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant
No of posts: 173 Posts
Name of department: Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam
Type of exam: Written Examination
Date of exam: 21st February 2021
Venue of exam: District Headquarters of Assam
Result status: Available
Result declared on: 31st July 2021
How to Check Assam Secretariat Result?
Candidates who applied for 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies under Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam, and appear in a written test may now check their results here on this page. Candidates may follow the below mentioned steps to check their results.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on the Assam Secretariat Result link.
- An image file will be downloaded.
- A list of roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed.
- Search for your desired roll number/s
- If found, congratulations! then you are shortlisted for the remaining phases of the recruitment process.
Important web links:
|Assam Secretariat Result||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|