Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) recently published a job news for the post of Field Engineer in various 2 position on contract basis under Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA). Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Assam State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 25.07.2019.
Table of Content
Assam State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Field Engineer
Number of posts: 02
• B.Tech in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / MCA.
• Fluency in spoken Assamese, English & Hindi.
• Age of the applicant should not be below 21 years and above 43 years as on 01.01.2019.
Duty Station: He/she will be stationed at the following locations:
• State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC), Dispur, Guwahati (One Post).
• District Emergency Operations Center (DEOC) under DDMA, Barpeta District (One Post).
Remuneration / Salary: An amount of Rs. 14,000/- (fourteen thousand) per month will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration.
Application fee: Not mention
Apply method: Offline
Job type: Government job
How to apply ASDMA Recruitment 2019:
The application, complete in all respects in the prescribed application form and along with testimonials should be submitted on or before 25.07.2019 / 3.00 PM.
Application form send to Address:
The State Project Coordinator,
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA),
Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan,
Dispur, Guwahati- 781006,
• Last date for application submission – 25.07.2019 till to 3.00 PM.
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Visit official website – http://sdmassam.nic.in