Assam State Election Commission Recruitment 2020 for the post of Legal Resource Person in one position on a regular basis on Panchayati Raj Institutions in the office of the Assam State Election Commission.
Last Date: 15/09/2020.
Table of Content
Assam State Election Commission Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Legal Resource Person
No of posts: 1
Period of Engagement: 1 year
Job Location: Assam State Election Commission, 2nd Floor, Aditya Tower, Opp.- Downtown Hospital, GS Road, Cuwahati-781006
(1) Applicant should be Indian national
(2) Applicant should be below 45 (forty-five) years of age.
(3) Applicant for the post must have LLB degree from a recognised university in India preferably National Law Universities or other reputed Law institute; preferably the candidate would have done LLM in Constitutional law/Electoral laws.
(4) Extra credit will be given for PhD in related field or experience of work in related field as a practicing advocate.
Remuneration & Entitlements:
(l) The remuneration package will be commensurate with the experience and profile of the selected candidate, subject to a maximum all inclusive remuneration of Rs.9.00 lakh per annum and deduction of applicable taxes.
(2) The employment will be strictly contractual, and will not confer any other benefits to the selected candidate.
(3) In case the person is required to travel within the State or out of the State as part of his/her duties, the Commission will take care of the travel, accommodation and per-diem costs, on par with Under Secretary in the Commission.
(4) The selected candidates will be required to enter into a contract with the Assam State Election Commission from the actual date of appointment as a Consultant.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply for Assam State Election Commission Job:
(l) Interested applicants may submit an application indicating their interest in working for the Assam State Election Commission as per proforma at Annexure- I.
(2) The envelope containing the applicants, details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled, Application for the post of Legal Resource Person on Panchayati Raj Institutions in the Assam State Election Commission ” and addressed to:
Assam State Election Commission
Dispur, Guwahati-78l 006.
(3) The applications should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate, their areas of expertise, details of publications in peer re- viewed journals (if any,) and any prior work experience. Self- attested copies of educational certificates and mark-sheets (from secondary level onwards) should be included.
(4) References from past employers may be included, but are not mandatory.
(5) The application should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and landline and mobile numbers.
(6) Assam State Election Commission will examine the applications through a Committee for the selection of a suitable candidates, which may involve a personal interview of the shortlisted candidate(s).
(7) The decision of the Assam State Election Commission on the selection of candidates will be final.
The last date for receiving applications is 15th September 2020.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here