Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019
Invited application from Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Fund Control Officer and Junior Assistant in various 33 position in Head Office and different Districts in Assam under Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (A.T.E.P.F.O). Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization in Standard application form (Part IX Of the Assam Gazette)
Last Date: 30.04.2019.
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Assistant Fund Control Officer
Number of posts: 13
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
Pay Salary: Pay band = PB 3, Rs.22,000/- to 87,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.9,700/- and other allowances
2. Name of post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 20
Education Qualification: Graduate in any stream with Diploma/Certificate in Computer skills with MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and knowledge of computer typing in the Assamese language.
Pay Salary: Pay band =PB 2, Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.6,200/- and other allowances
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 21 year and not more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
(i) 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
(iii) For the person with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category Of candidates.
The age limit Of the candidates Will be calculated on the basis Of Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council and no Other document shall be accepted in lieu Of the mentioned documents.
Essential Criteria: Candidates must have registration in Employment Exchange in the State Of Assam. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents)
Apply methods: Offline.
How to apply Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may apply separately for both post. The candidates should enclose the following along with the filled in Standard Form (attach self-attested Copies Of Certificates):
• Duly signed 3 (three) copies Of recent passport size photograph (one pasted & stapled).
• Certificate in support Of age.
• Degree passed mark sheet and certificate.
• Certificate in support Of knowledge Of Computer typing for the post Of Junior Assistant.
• Caste certificate if any.
• A bank draft is drawn on SBI and payable at Dispur favoring Secretary-Cum-P.F. Commissioner, Board of Trustees. for Rs.300/-(Rs.200/- for ST/SC) for the post of AFCO and Rs.200/-(Rs.100/- for ST/SC) for the post Of Junior Assistant. For the person with disabilities; the application fee is nil.
• One self-addressed envelope (size 10″ X4″ ) pasted with RS. 5/-postal stamp.
• Employment Exchange Registration Number.
The Name Of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Secretary-Cum-P.F. Commissioner, A.T.E.P.F. Organization, Basistha, Lalmati, Guwahati-781029. Applicants who are already employed should submit their application through proper.
Application form send to address:
The Secretary-Cum-P.F. Commissioner, A.T.E.P.F. Organization, Basistha, Lalmati, Guwahati-781029.
• Last date for sending offline application form: 30.04.2019.