Application is invited from the Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati published recruitment news for the post of Multi-Tasking Assistant on a purely temporary & contractual basis. Interested candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview for the following job in ASTU Guwahati.
Walk-in Date: 09/03/2022
Table of Content
ASTU Guwahati Recruitment Details:
Name of Post: Multi Tasking Assistant
No of Posts: 04
Educational Qualification: The applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% from a recognized University. Candidates must have adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure in Windows and MS Office environments having fluency in English & Assamese in writing and speaking.
The candidate must have a minimum of 01-year of experience in any university/institution. Candidate must have relevant experience in University ERP system/ purchase/ tendering procedures/ university examination procedures/ etc.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to apply ASTU Guwahati Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates for the ASTU Guwahati Job as per the official notification may appear in the walk-in-interview on the 9th of March 2022 as below mentioned time & Date.
Reporting Time: 09.30 A.M to 10.00 A.M
Venue: Tetelia Road, Near Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781013.
Important links ASTU Guwahati Job:
|Download Advertisement||Click here|
|Visit website||Click here|
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. Candidates must bring all the original and self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation (10th standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and experiences along with biodata.
2. University may reject any candidate without assigning any reason. 3. The selected candidate has to join immediately for the assignment
4. Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the walk-in.
6. All disputes will be under the Jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam only.
7. The engagement is terminable with a short notice of 07 (seven) days.