ASTU Guwahati Recruitment 2019 for the post of Content Writer (Technical) in 1 position at Assam Science and Technology University under TEQIP-III Project of MHRD, New Delhi. Candidates may send their CV through email to [email protected] for the following job vacancies in Assam Science and Technology University
Last Date: 17/12/2019.
ASTU Guwahati Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Content Writer (Technical)
Number of posts: 01 post
Education Qualification and Experience: Post Graduate Degree (Preferably in communication and journalism) from a recognized University /Institution with proven experience of minimum 2 years.
Tenure of engagement: Initially for a period of 06 (six) months. Engagement may be renewed for a further period not exceeding the tenure of the project, subject to the assessment of performance by authority.
* Proven working experience in editing/writing of new and existing content, gather information from subject matter experts to develop and process documentation.
* Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
* Excellent written skills in English.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* High level organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently on projects to meet strict guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on experience and the name of the selected candidate will be uploaded in the website.
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply ASTU Guwahati Recruitment:
Interested candidates have to submit their CV along with self -attested copies of all documents (soft copy or hard copy) in support of their educational qualifications (10th onwards) and experiences to the University Office on or before 17th December 2019. Email id for sending soft copies: [email protected]
Before applying candidates are Request to read the official advertisement.
Important web links:
Download official advertisement – Click here.