Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS), Tinsukia Recruitment 2020 for the post of Community Organizer in two positions on a regular basis.
Last Date: 25/10/2020.
ASULMS Tinsukia Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Community Organizer
No of posts: 2
Place of posting: CMMU Tinsukia and ULB Chapakhowa
Pay: Rs 12000/- plus allowances (2000/-)
Age: 23 to 35 years
– Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline
– Computer certificate of 6 months
– Minimum 2 years experience in working with the community on social development.
– Previous work experience in govt. sector (Preferable)
Get daily job news:
How to apply ASULMS, Tinsukia Recruitment:
– Candidates who are willing to apply must submit their application in the Application Format available in the website tinsukiamb.org.in .
– Candidates must submit photocopies of their self attested relevant testimonials such as a) proof of age (admit card of Matriculation exam, etc.), b) proof of educational qualifications (Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates). c) work experience certificates. d) caste certificate (if any). e) Computer proficiency certificate and other relevant testimonials and documents (with self-attestation) along with the application form at the office of the City Mission Management Unit, Tinsukia Municipal Board, GNB Road, Tinsukia – 786125, Assam” before 25/10/2020.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.