B.P. Chaliha College, Nagarbera Recruitment 2019 for the post of Assistant Professor in 3 positions in the UGC Scale of pay Rs. 57,700- 1,82,400 with other allowances as per rule and as admissible from time to time. Candidates may submit the application in prescribed format (available at www.bpchalihacollege.org) along with all testimonials (HSLC onwards). Get daily Assamcareer latest Job updates to join our WhatsApp group today. Assam government job 219.
Last Date: 15 Days.B.P. Chaliha College, Nagarbera Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 3
- Assamese: 02 posts ( 02 posts Reserved for OBC/ MOBC)
- Botany: 01 posts (01 posts reserved for ST(P))
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE .407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 65% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 6% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept./1991.
- The candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of the interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
* In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Get daily job alerts:
- Join our Facebook group – Click here
- Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
- Like us on Facebook – Click here.
How to apply B.P. Chaliha College, Nagarbera Recruitment 2019:
Candidates may submit their Application, accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, B.P. Chaliha College, Nagarbera, Payable at SBI Mirza Branch, (FSC-SBIN0005242) must reach the following address within 15 days from the date of publication [26/11/2019] of this advertisement
Address: Principal & Secretary, B.P. Chaliha College, P.O.- Nagarbera, Dist. Kamrup, PIN: 781127