Application is invited from the Bank of Baroda, Guwahati, Assam has published an employment notification regarding the Recruitment of the 2 Business Correspondent Supervisor vacancy on a contractual basis in Guwahati Region covering Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Darrang, Kamrup Metro & Kamrup district. Interested candidates may apply offline for the job in Bank of Baroda Guwahati.
Last Date: 07/11/2021
Table of Content
Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
No. of Post: 2
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/.
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment:
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
Age Limit: The maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Young Candidates:
Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
- The maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit the application form in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
Duly filled & signed application shall be submitted to the address:
The Regional Manager
Bank of Baroda
Regional Office Guwahati
G.s. Road, Bhanga8arh, Guwahati-781005
The last date/time of submission of duly filled application is 07.11.2021 (5.00 PM)
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download application||Click Here|
|Visit website||Click here|