Application is invited from the Bank of India has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 500 Credit Officers in the General Banking Stream and IT Officers in the Specialist stream vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 25/02/2023.
Table of Content
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Details:
1. Name of Post: Credit Officer in General Banking Stream
No of posts: 350 [SC:53, ST:30, OBC:97, EWS:35, GEN:135]
Essential Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
2. Name of Post: IT Officer in Specialist Stream
No of posts: 150 [SC:23, ST:10, OBC:41, EWS:13, GEN:63]
a) 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
C) A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 29 years.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC/NCL: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
Pay: Rs 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
- SC/ST: Rs. 175/- (intimation charges only)
- General & others: Rs. 850/- (application fee + intimation charges)
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the official Bank of India Recruitment Portal https://bankofindia.co.in/. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and log-in.
- Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee per your category and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form
Important Dates of Bank of India Vacancy 2023
- Online application submission starts on: 11th February 2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th February 2023
Important Links of Bank of India Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|