Barnagar College, Sorbhog recently published a job news for Librarian in one position under Unreserved Category in prescribed proforina available at College website (www.barnagarcollege.org.in) with full bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Barnagar College, Sorbhog.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Barnagar College, Sorbhog Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Librarian
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University. or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.401, candidates, who are. or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009. shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Asistant Professor or equivalent position in University/Colleges/ Institutions:
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpoSe or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the librarian position. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible. based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D Degree holders; who have obtained their Masters Degree Prior to September 19, 1991. 6. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and/or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience for appointment to the position. Reference date for acquiring qualifications: Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility Ike M.Phil/Ph..D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the dale of interview and not beyond. Salary: UGC Scale of Pay (Academic Level 10) of Rs. 67.700 —1,82,400/- p.m. and other allowances as per rule.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST(P)IST (H)/OBC/MOBC/PwD as per Govt. rule In force.
Apply method: Offline.
How to apply Barnagar College Sorbhog Recruitment 2019:
Candidates have to send their application within 15 days from advancement publication [07/05/2019] along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only (non-refundable) in favour of Principal, Bamagar C,ollege, Sorbhog payable at State Bank of India. Sorbhog Branch. Those who applied earlier in response to advertisement published in the Assam Tribune on 29.01.2019 need not apply again.
The candidates must know local language and must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PAC). In-service candidates must apply through proper channel.
Application form send to address:
Dr. B. K. Chakravorty Principal Barnagar College, Sorbhog P.O.: Sorbhog. Dish Barpeta, Assam. PIN: 781317
• Last date for application submission – 15 days from 07.05.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here