Barpeta Girls’ College recently published a job news for the post of Principal in one position on regular vacancy vide Govt. letter no: DHE/CE/AC/Permission/116/2017/ 103 dtd.30-04-2019 from eirgibie candidates through proper channel. Candidates can send their application along with complete bio-data from HSLC onwards stating qualification, experience, training, skill, research, innovation, extension etc. with supporting documents as per Government/ UGC Guidelines in DHE prescribed format for the following job vacancies in Barpeta Girls’ College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 20 Days.
Table of Content
Barpeta Girls’ College Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Principal
Number of posts: 1
1. A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
2. A Ph. D. Degree in concerned/allied/ relevant disciplines) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Professor/Associate Professor with a total service experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research/ administration In Universities, Colleges and other institute of higher education.
4. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-Iisted journals.
5. A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-ti, Table 2 (UGC Guidelines of 18th July, 2018).
6. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-Ill for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
7. A relaxation of 5% shall be provided at the Bachelor as well as at the Master’s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe / Differently able (Physically and visually differently able) for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5%to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only or the qualify marks without including any grace marks procedure.
8. A relaxation of 5% may be provided,(from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
9. Upper age limit of 55 years as per prescribed rules as on the date of application as per Girt, notification No. AHE.45/2012dtd.25-02-2019.
10. A Principal shall be appointed for a period of five years.
Pay Salary: Pay Fixation and Age of Superannuation. Scale of Pay- as per 7th Central Pay Commission notified by the Government of India.
Apply method: Offline.
How to apply Barpeta Girls’ College Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit application to the President, Governing Body within 20 days from the Advertisement publication date [08.06.2019]. Send your application along with a demand draft of Rs 3000.00 (Rupees Three Thousand only) drawn in favour of Principal i/c. Barpeta Gifts’ College. Barpeta. Assam (N:B: Candidates who applied as per earlier advertisement dated 07-03-2019 need not apply online.)
Application form send to address:
President, Governing Body Barpeta Girls’ College, P.O. & Dist : Barpeta (Assam) RN-781301.
• Last date for application submission – 20 days from 8th June 2019.
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Download Standard application form – click here.