Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited in short BHEL recently published a job news for the post of Sr. Engineer /Dy. Manager/ Sr. DGM/ Manager in various 24 position from willing, qualified & experienced engineers (Indian Nationals only) for its Units at PESD, Hyderabad; EDN & ESD, Bangalore & Industry Sector, New Delhi for following posts of Engineering Professionals. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in BHEL Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 25.06.2019.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Dy. Manager: 05 posts
2. Dy. Manager/Manager: 04 posts
Industry Sector (New Delhi)
3. Sr. Engineer/Dy. Manager: 04 posts
4. Sr. Engineer: 01 post
5. Dy. Manager: 03 posts
6. Sr. DGM: 02 posts
7. Dy. Manager/Manager: 05 posts
Education Qualification: Full time B.E/B.Tech Graduate in concerned branch of Engineering.
Experience: Pl check official advertisement.
• For Sr. Engineer – 32 years
• For Dy. Manager – 36 years
• For Manager – 39 years
• For Sr. Deputy General Manager – 48 years
• For Sr. Engineer – E2 Rs. ₹70000-200000
• For Dy. Manager – E3 ₹80000-220000
• For Manager – E4 ₹90000-240000
• For Sr. Deputy General Manager – E6A ₹120000-280000
Application Fee: Rs. 300 + GST to be paid online for all candidates.
Apply method: Online.
How to apply BHEL Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to visit Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited website at https://bhel.in to online application submission for the following job vacancies from 10.06.2019 to 25.06.2019 only.
After successful submission, candidates will be required to take print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number. This acknowledgement slip along with all the required documents is to be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of _______________and function _________ ” to the following address on or before 02/07/2019 :
BHEL, PO Box No.3114, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003.
• Commencement of online submission of applications: 10/06/2019
• Closing of online submission of applications: 25/06/2019
• Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement slips along with relevant documents: 02/07/2019
(For far flung areas): (09/07/2019)