Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020 for the post of Assistant Professor in 2 positions. Application is invited from Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon Recruitment for the Assistant Professor vacancy on a regular basis.
Last Date: 20 Days.
Table of Content
Birjhora College Bongaigaon Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 2
1) Chemistry= 01: Reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster Point 2)
2) Physics= 01: Reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster Point 11)
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
– Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
– Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
* In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
* Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know the local language.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply Birjhora College, Bongaigaon Recruitment:
Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Non-refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, Birlhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon payable at ‘The Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., Bongaigaon Branch’ must reach the Principal, Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon on or before 20 days from the publication [DOP: 05/08/2020] of this advertisement.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.