Biswanath College recently published job news for the post of Sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor of Biswanath College, Biswanath Chariali, Assam. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in Biswanath College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Biswanath College Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 14 posts
Subject wise posts:
- Education-2 posts: 1 (one) Unreserved, 1 (one) Reserved for OBC/MOBC.
- Economics-1 post: Unreserved
- Philosophy-1 Post Unreserved
- Physics-2 Posts: 1 (one) Unreserved, 1 (one) Reserved for ST (H)
- Chemistry-1 Post: Unreserved
- BOTANY-3 Posts: 2 (two) Unreserved, 1 (one) reserved for SC
- ZOOLOGY-3 Posts: 2 (two) unreserved, 1 (one) reserved for ST (H)
- Nepali-1 Post: Unreserved
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess the latest UGC Norms with NET/ SLET/SET or PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009 (excluding the candidates obtained PhD Degree from off campus)
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more then 38 years as on 01-01-2019 (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWO and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.)
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local languages.
* Candidates in service must apply through proper channel.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: offline
How to apply Biswanath College Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may submit their Applications in all complet aspects with necessary documents-testimonials along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) drawn in favour of Principal, Biswanath College, Biswanath Chanel’ payable at SBI. Biswanath Chariali Branch should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the publication [01/10/2019] of this advertisement.
Application form send to:
Dr. Chinta Mani Sharma, Principal, Biswanath College, Biswanath Chariali, Assam, 784176
Email: [email protected]
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 01.10.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Download application form – click here.