Application is invited from the Biswanath College, Chariali has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 07 Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant, and Laboratory Bearer Posts. Interested candidates can apply offline through this page.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Biswanath College Chariali Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 05 Posts
Name of the Subjects and Vacancies:
- CHEMISTRY: 1 (one) post reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point- 11
- GEOGRAPHY: 1 (one) post reserved for OBC/ MOBC, Roster Point- 17
- ECONOMICS: 1 (one) post-Unreserved (PwD), Roster Point- 01
- HISTORY: 1 (one) post reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point- 13
- ASSAMESE: 1 (One) post Unreserved, Roster Point: 14
Salary: UGC pay scale of Rs. 57,700/- -1,82,400/-with other allowances as per rule of Assam Government
- Educational Qualification and the selection procedure will be as per Govt. office memorandum No. AHE.239/ 2021/68, dated: 24.01.2022 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility condition. Candidates having a Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph. D degree regulations, 2009) are exempted from the requirements of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET. Candidates should not be more than 38 (Thirty Eight) years of age on 01.01.2022 with relaxation as per Govt. norms for SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC/PWD candidates.
2. Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 01 Post Unreserved, Roster Point: 4
- Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce with a Diploma or Certificate Course in Computer Operation of minimum 6-month duration. The candidates should have working knowledge in Assamese & English typing in Word & Excel.
4. Name of Post: Laboratory Bearer
No of Posts: 01 Post reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point: 2
Required Eligibility: Class VIII passed
Age: Upper Age limits is 38 years for Assistant Professor and 40 years for Grades III & IV as on 1st January 2022 with relaxation as per existing govt guidelines.
How to Apply for Biswanath College Recruitment 2023:
As per the official advertisement details, Candidates who are interested to submit applications for the following vacancies in the Biswanath College should have to apply in the prescribed application form published by DHE for the post of Assistant Professor and in standard form for Grade III and Grade IV Posts from the eligible candidates along with complete bio-data and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards for the posts mentioned above. The application form needs to be sent to the Principal, Biswanath College, Chariali, Assam PIN: 784176.
Application fee for Assistant Professors is Rs. 1500/- and for Grade- Ill & Grade IV posts is Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) in favour of Principal, Biswanath College, Biswanath Chariali payable at SBI, Biswanath Chariali Branch.
An important date for Biswanath College Job:
The last date to submit an offline application is 15 Days from the publication of the advertisement [DoP in News Paper: 18-12-2022]
Important link for Biswanath College Job 2023:
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Assistant Professor Application form||Click Here|
|Grade IV Application form||Click here|