Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018
Invited application from Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 for the various Trades and Disciplines in 114 position. Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 by visiting official website – www.iocrefrecruit.in on before 9th November 2018. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation,
Last Date: 09.11.2018
|Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018|
Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 Details :
1. Name of post : Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Discipline– Chemical
Number of posts : 60
Education Qualification : 3 years Full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths,Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
2. Name of post : Trade Apprentice (Fitter), Discipline– Mechanical
Number of posts : 5
Education Qualification : Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Fitter) course
3. Name of post : Trade Apprentice (Boiler), Discipline– Mechanical
Number of posts : 3
Education Qualification : 3 years Full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
4. Name of post : Technician Apprentice, Discipline – Chemical
Number of posts : 15
Education Qualification : 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering
5. Name of post : Technician Apprentice, Discipline– Mechanical
Number of posts : 15
Educational Qualification: 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
6. Name of post : Technician Apprentice, Discipline-Electrical
Number of posts : 12
Education Qualification : 3 years Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
7. Name of post : Technician Apprentice, Discipline- Instrumentation
Number of posts : 4
Education Qualification : 3 years Full Time Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Age limitations :
Candidates should not be less then 18 year and not more then 24 year’s as on 31.10.2018.
Age Relaxation :
➤ For SC and ST Candidates – 5 year’s
➤ For OBC (NCL) Candidates – 3 year’s.
Age Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC/ST.
As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, the Apprentices shall be paid consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the State. In addition, the Refinery pays Rs.2500/- per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc. wherever applicable.
Selection Process :
Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview.
Application fee : Not mentioned.
Apply methods : Online.
How to apply Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 :
Interested candidates have to apply online for the following job vacancies in Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 by visiting official website at – www.iocrefrecruit.in on before 9th November 2018
1. Indian Oil has Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
2. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
3. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 1000 hours on 16/10/2018 and close at 17.00 hours on 09/11/2018.
4. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat ,may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > go to Latest Job Openings > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division > select the link of the refinery unit i,e. Bongaigaon Refinery.
5. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery, Post Office – Dhaligaon, District – Chirang, Assam-783385 along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us latest by 17.11.2018. Candidates should superscribe the Name of Trade/ Discipline Applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
Important date’s Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 :
➤ Last date for Online application submission – 09.11.2018
➤ Last date for send offline application from – 17.11.2018
Important web links Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 :
|Download official Notification||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|