C.K.B. College, Teok Recruitment 2020 for the post of Assistant Professor in 5 positions. Candidates may apply offline application prescribed format of DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-Data and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards for the followig job vacancies in C.K.B. College, Teok Recruitment.
Last Date: 11/01/2020.
C.K.B. College, Teok Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 5
Assamese: 01- Un-Reserved
History: 01- SC, 01-ST(H)
Political Science: 01- Un-Reserved, 01-ST(P)
- Must secured at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) atthe Master Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/ CSIR.
- Candidates who were awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. Holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
Related: Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur Recruitment
Pay: UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances as per rule.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as an 01.01.2019 and relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
– Candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting the application.
– Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
– In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority.
– Candidate must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know local languages.
Get daily job alerts:
Join our Facebook group – Click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
How to apply C.K.B. College, Teok Job:
Interested candidates have to apply offline in Standard application form along with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of As.2500/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal C.K.B. College, Teok” payable at SBI Teok branch must reach the office of the Principal & Secretary on or before 11.01.2020.
Application form sends to:
Principal & Secretary, C.K.B. College, Teok, PO: Jogduar (Teok), Dist: – Jorhat 785112
Last date for apply – 11.01.2020
Important web links:
Download advertisement – Click here.
Download application form – Click here.