Central Board of Secondary Education in short CBSE published job news for Assistant Secretary/ Analyst/ Stenographer/ Junior Assistant/ Accountant in various positions for filling up the following different post(s) on All India Direct Recruitment basis in CBSE Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 16.12.2019.
Table of Content
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Details:
1. Name of the post: Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT)
Pay: Level-11 of 7th CPC
2. Name of the post: Analyst (IT)
Pay: Level-10 of 7th CPC Analyst (IT)
3. Name of the post: Junior Hindi Translator
Pay: Level-6 of 7th CPC
4. Name of the post: Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant
Pay: Level-4 of 7th CPC
5. Name of the post: Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant
Pay: Level-2 of 7th CPC
Eligibility Criteria: The details of the post (s), age, fee, CBT examination, Scheme of Examination(s), important dates and other general terms & conditions will be made available on the official website of the Board i.e. www.cbse.nic.in.
How to apply: Interested candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement which shall be made available on the official website and read the same carefully. The candidates have to make online applications only through official website www.cbse.nic.in.
The schedule for online applications will be as under:
- STARTING DATE: 15.11.2019
- CLOSING DATE: 16.12.2019
- Download official advertisement – Click here.
- Visit the official website – Click here.